19-Oct-2018: ‘The Anteroom’, album by How to Dress Well
Record Label: Domino Recording Co.
Lo-Fi • experimental • electronic • ambient • psychedelic
The fifth album by How to Dress Well is titled ‘The Anteroom’ and was just released on label Domino Recording Co and is now available on Spotify. The album is not yet on Last.FM, indicating it is not all that popular (or just to soon to tell).
Since How to Dress Well began making music he has released five albums and seventeen singles. How to Dress Well’s previous album ‘Care’ from September 2016 was quite popular and well received. How to Dress Well is best known for his tracks Ready For The World, Cold Nites and & It Was U.
How to Dress Well was born in Chicago in 1984 and was educated at DePaul University. How to Dress Well is known for working as a singer and songwriter. He has a good amount of followers on Twitter, currently topping out at 40,716.
‘The Anteroom’ track list
- Humans Disguised as Animals | Nonkilling 1
- Body Fat
- False Skull 7
- Nonkilling 3 | The Anteroom | False Skull 1
- Vacant Boat
- Nonkilling 13 | Ceiling for the Sky
- A Memory, The Spinning of a Body | Nonkilling 2
- Nonkilling 6 | Hunger
- July 13 No Hope No Pain
- Love Means Taking Action Explicit Lyrics
- Brutal (feat. Ocean Vuong) | False Skull 5 – How To Dress Well and Ocean Vuong
- False Skull 12
- Nothing Explicit Lyrics
- Body Fat – Edit
- The Anteroom