Label: Portrait/Sony Masterworks.
instrumental • piano • Classical • contemporary classical • cover
The twelfth album by The Piano Guys is named ‘Limitless’ and was just released on label Portrait/Sony Masterworks and is now available on Spotify. The album has no rating on Last.FM, indicating it’s not too popular or needs some time to get played.
Since The Piano Guys began creating music in 2011 back in St. George in United States of America, they have released a bunch of albums (twelve combined) and twenty-nine singles. The Piano Guys’s previous album ‘Christmas Together’ from November 2017 was not all that popular in the mainstream. The Piano Guys is mostly associated with the tracks A Thousand Years, Beethoven’s 5 Secrets and The Cello Song.
The Piano Guys consists of Steven Sharp Nelson, Al van der Beek, Paul Anderson and Jon Schmidt.
‘Limitless’ track list
- Something Just Like This / Hungarian Rhapsody – Franz Liszt, Guy Berryman, Jonathan Buckland, William Champion, Chris Martin, Andrew Taggart and The Piano Guys
- Rewrite the Stars – Benj Pasek, Justin Paul and The Piano Guys
- A Million Dreams – Benj Pasek, Justin Paul and The Piano Guys
- In My Blood / Swan Lake – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Scott Friedman, Teddy Geiger, Shawn Mendes, Geoffrey Warburton and The Piano Guys
- Limitless – Al Van der beek, Steven Sharp Nelson and The Piano Guys
- DNA – Si Hyuk Bang, Hyo Won Kang, Nam Jun Kim, Woo Ram Kim, Yoon Gi Min, Dong Hyuck Shin and The Piano Guys
- Walking the Wire / Largo – George Frideric Handel, Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Per Larsson, Benjamin McKee, Daniel Platzman, Daniel Reynolds, Daniel Sermon, Justin Tranter and The Piano Guys
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran and The Piano Guys
- Epiphany – Si Hyuk Bang, Soo Hyun Park, Do Hyung Kwon and The Piano Guys
- Flicker – Julian Bunetta, Niall Horan, John Ryan and The Piano Guys
- North Cape – Jon Schmidt, Steven Sharp Nelson and The Piano Guys
- First Dance – Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys
- Miracles – Marshall McDonald, Steven Sharp Nelson, The Piano Guys, Xun Sun and China Philharmonic Orchestra